Nana

You just gotta fuck it all up .

Sunday, May 22, 2011


Went over to aunt's house on wednesday , awesome much . I miss my cousins so much ^^ ! Thursday , got back all the results . I've got nothing more to say , hah . It's horrrible i swear .. Went for band on friday , then to siti's chalet at night . Had fun there , didn't really sleep . Went back to chew's house the next morning , then went to fatty's house in the afternoon . I like ^^ !!! Woke up like super early today , bused down to meet chew and went down to pasir ris . Worked , then headed to ehub . I'm so freaking tired like omt ! I don't feel like going to school tomorrow , suck eh . Boring lessons , why can't they just let us have early holiday ..... Oh and i hate balloons !!!!!


Nothing last forever , can you be my nothing ?

No comments:

Post a Comment